Unifi Communications the Company
Unifi Communications provide IT Services to help businesses implement and transition towards Collaboration, Cloud, Data Centre, Security and Unified Networking solutions. We offer our services and support to a broad range of customers in a diverse range of markets based both in the UK and internationally.
Our people are core to our business and we provide outstanding technical expertise across the breadth of solutions we deploy backed up by exceptional customer service. Our team is energetic, flexible, dynamic and talented and crucially we enjoy what we do.
If you feel you have soemthing to offer, please get in touch. But, please, no agencies.
We are currently recruiting for the following role: -
Cisco Network Engineer - Collaboration
Unifi Communications are an IT Services company specialising in Unified Communications, Networking Infrastructures, Security and Cloud solutions for small to medium sized businesses. At Unifi Communications we deliver innovative IT solutions that enable our clients to improve the efficiency of their business and to reduce IT complexity and operating costs.
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of this role is to work on the design, installation and support of Cisco networking products at our customer sites using the latest Cisco network and voice technologies. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Network Engineer professional to: -
- Design, implement onsite and support Cisco Unified Communications Manager Systems, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.
- Configure and maintain Cisco voice gateways and CUBEs
- Undertake the implementation and support to Unifi Communications and Cisco best practice with an understanding of network technologies (VPNs, NAT, QoS etc.) and of major routing protocols
Unifi Communications seeks a self-motivated and versatile Network Infrastructure Engineer to work on customer Cisco Communications Manager Projects. The successful candidate will have had exposure to Cisco router, switch, security and voice technologies, VPN set-up and networking protocols. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop a technical career within an ambitious IT reseller. If the individual is successful, this is a position that will grow along with the growth of the company.
On the job and external training will be provided and the successful candidate will be expected to extend their Cisco and Microsoft Technical Accreditation.
Key Requirements of the Role
- 2+ years of experience with Cisco IP Telephony infrastructure, including design, implementation and ongoing management.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Cisco Voice Gateways, SRST, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- Self – motivated with a proactive approach, good customer facing skills and a willingness to work on own initiative
- Minimum of Cisco CCNA/CCDA qualified, CCVP and CCNA Voice Desirable
- Knowledge of Communications Manager Express, Contact Centre Express and Cisco Attendant Console would also be an advantage.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and credibility with the ability and gravitas to initiate and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to produce high standard, best practice documentation to detail what has been implemented.